From the ISV's perspective, APS certification workflow comprises the following steps:
- Contact APS to get credentials to APS Certification System. Select Testing and Certification as the topic subject. In a few hours you will receive an email containing credentials.
- Use credentials obtained from APS to login to APS Certification System and upload an APS Package. The package will be submitted to certification test automatically. Once the test is finished, you will receive an email message containing test results.
- In case of errors, examine log/screenshots and return to step 2 above to re-upload the fixed APS package.
- Submit a certification request. Make sure to provide detailed information on the package. In response to your request, you will receive an email containing a ticket ID. Refer to this ID in all communications regarding this request.
- APS experts manually verify the APS package to comply with specific certification criteria (see APS Certification Criteria). When an APS package meets certification criteria, it will be granted a respective certification level. You may also request to have the APS package published in the APS Catalog to make it available for HSP's. If either required criterion is not satisfied or missing, you will be notified on that.
These above steps are summarized in the following diagram.
An APS certificate is valid only for a specific version of the APS package. Each time a newer version is released, the APS package must pass steps 2 - 6 of the certification again.
Please send us your feedback on this help page