Adding Package to Catalog Directly
The sequence of actions performed by a client and a user to add a package to APS Catalog is as follows:
- The user chooses an appropriate repository for the package, and passes the control to the client.
- The client does the following:
- Retrieves the Repository index.
- Parses the index for a specific form (
- Displays this form to end users. Form fields indicate information required for adding the package.
Before displaying this form, the client can transform it to meet the UI design requirements.
- The user fills the form and submits it to APS Catalog.
Note: packages uploaded through APS Catalog form are enabled by default.
For details on form fields (HTTP POST arguments) and possible APS Catalog responses, refer to the ADD Package section in the API Reference.
Please send us your feedback on this help page