This chapter will guide you through real-life scenarios of packaging applications. Each one shows how to define settings for applications of a certain type.
- Packaging Wordpress Application. This is the simplest scenario showing how to define basic settings for a blogging application.
- Packaging SugarCRM Application. This scenario shows how to package an application offering multiple services.
- Packaging Open-Xchange Application. This scenario shows how to package an external application bound to a mail service.
- Packaging a Wordpress Translation Add-On. This scenario extends the first one by showing how to package application add-ons: translations, themes and other enhancements adding extra value and enabling users to customize the core packaged application.
- Packaging SpamExperts Incoming Email Security Firewall. This chapter explains how to package a spam filtering application and point it to domains which it will service.
- Packaging Applications With Upsell Services. This scenario shows how to define applications with different editions. If you want to package, for example, an email application offering collaboration options at an extra fee, this is your case.
Please send us your feedback on this help page